Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Year, New Life

Today is the 1st of the Chinese New Year.
I had leave the company, starting new life,
I appreciated for those who appear in my life,
I realized how bad i did in the past,
I appreciated for those who keep going give me chances to make changes for myself...
Thank You, Mr.Pang, Ms.Too, Ms. Ng, and all the colleagues in Datainfo Computer Sdn Bhd.

Terence,
sorry that what i did in the past on you.
I dare not to ask you forgive me coz i knew i did it very badly.
i know we no longer is brother and little sister anymore, no longer is friend anymore.
But I'm appreciated that what you did on me,
I also appreciated you really being a good brother in the past, but really sorry that i'm not being a good little sister.
Thanks for all what you did and care on me...
I know, you won't read about this from here...
I know, you won't know what i'm thinking and what i'm wish to say to you...


Lee Kim Chin,
thank you, all the time you treat me ask your little sister...
I wish you have a happy life with your wife forever ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

《第十二届全国大专辩论会》即将在26/2 隆重登场。欲知更多详情,请加入全辩面子书 或浏览全辩的官方网站:www. quanbian.net