Tuesday, July 29, 2008

unknow emotion

just now wanna log in my blog, i just realise my little brother got a blogger also. So great, if i have same english level with him, can write, read, listen even can speak very well. Maybe i use too much chinese already, thinking from chinese style 1st before i want spoke in english. Last saturday and sunday, my workplace got a new collegue, his named Rajak, he should be my senior also. Rajak has work as a trainnee in my company before, he has a great sales record before. I'm quite blur, alway called his name wrongly as Razak.

Today, i talked a lot with cheasen, talking about the problem between he and me. I don't know how to continue to maintain our relationship. Maybe our relationship just like two of the parallel line, never has the meet point. What's the best way to solve this problem. Maybe i should keep my mouth up, stop teasing him. Quite a sad day, even i felt happy today because i ate a lot of delicious food in my hometown. Maybe i also don't know how to maintain a friendship.

Actually, i considering whether want to go to taiwan for future study. Just got 2 people knew about this planning. Unfortunately, this 2 people is not my family member, they're just my friends. One of them is Cheasen.

So nice back to hometown. I'm really hope can stay here for more longer time. Time to sleep now~ Bye bye see yaa...

No comments: